For the 2014-2015 school year, applications are being accepted in grade levels Pre-K- 12th and beyond (age 22). Applications for the 2014-2015 school year are currently being accepted thru February 28, 2014, for all grade levels.
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Car Line Map/Dismissal Procedure
Information for Parents
FACE and Quest, Inc. have been working to find support for parents who provide school transportation for their children. Currently, there are two options for transportation to and from FACE:
HARTplus – provides van transportation for people with disabilities who are unable to use HART’s (Hillsborough Area Regional Transit) fixed bus route system. HARTplus picks up in front of the point of origin and drops off in front of the destination. Once a family is accepted by HARTplus, FACE covers the cost of the fare cards so there is no charge to parents.
Apply for HARTplus here.
Private Passenger Vehicles – FACE provides a partial mileage reimbursement to parents based on the distance from their home to the school and a per-mile amount established by the state of Florida.
If you have questions or would like more information about either of these options, please contact the main office at 813.621.FACE (3223).
- Solid color polo shirt.
- Solid color slacks, shorts, or skirts worn at the waist, or jumpers. Baggy or tight clothing, overalls, jeans (unless there is a designated casual day), or pants or shorts that sag will not be allowed. Shorts, skirts and jumpers must be of a length that is no more than three (3) inches above the knee.
- Closed-toed shoes or sneakers. Shoelaces must be tied and Velcro flaps must be fastened.
- No hooded garments. If weather necessitates, jackets or other types of outerwear may be worn to school but must be removed once inside the building.
- Jewelry or accessories that distract from the learning process will need to be removed and given to the teacher.
- Hats or head coverings are not allowed inside the building.
- Multi-level Pre-K-KG
- Academic K-2nd Grade
- Academic 3rd-5th Grade
- Intervention K-2nd Grade
- Intervention 3rd-5th Grade
- Intervention Middle School
- Intervention High School
- Transition K-2nd Grade
- Transition 3rd-5th Grade
- Transition Middle School
- Transition High School
- Transition (Ages 18-22)