FACE Parent Resources
For the 2021-2022 school year applications are being accepted in grade levels Pre-K- 12th and beyond (age 22). Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will be accepted thru January 31, 2022, for all grade levels.
Student Drop off/Breakfast – 7:45 AM
Instructional Start time – 8:00 AM
Dismissal – 2:15 PM – 2:30 PM
We request that students are not picked up for dismissal with less than 30 minutes left in the school day.
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 PM
Car Line Map/Dismissal Procedure
Information for Parents
- – Solid color polo shirt.
- – Solid color slacks, shorts, or skirts worn at the waist, or jumpers. Baggy or tight clothing, overalls, jeans (unless there is a designated casual day), or pants or shorts that sag will not be allowed. Shorts, skirts and jumpers must be of a length that is no more than three (3) inches above the knee.
- – Closed-toed shoes or sneakers. Shoelaces must be tied and Velcro flaps must be fastened.
- – No hooded garments. If weather necessitates, jackets or other types of outerwear may be worn to school but must be removed once inside the building.
- – Jewelry or accessories that distract from the learning process will need to be removed and given to the teacher.
- – Hats or head coverings are not allowed inside the building.
Morning Care is available for students Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. Morning care space is limited. It is offered on a first come first serve basis and priority is given to students enrolled in the morning care program from previous years.
There is a 2 week waiting period for new students. After 2 weeks staff will be able to identify students eligible for morning care. Students that engage in high frequency of maladaptive behaviors will not be permitted to attend until the behaviors are infrequent or have met mastery criteria of their behavior intervention plan (BIP).
Fees for 2020-2021 morning care are as follows:
- – $25 non-refundable registration fee (only to be paid if accepted to attend)
- – $25 a week
- – Payment is due monthly on the first Monday of the month, for the entire month.
- – Fees are not pro-rated for absences, holidays, etc. (this includes missing an entire week)
Registration forms are available upon request in the main office.
In order to volunteer, you MUST contact the main office at (813) 985-3223.
Meetings are held the first Thursday of every month at 2:30pm.
All parents are welcomed!
Free child care is provided for PTO participants from 2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Please email [email protected] by Wednesday prior to the meeting to reserve your child’s spot in child care. Reservations are required to staff appropriately during this time.
Hope to see you there!
FACE Director: Annie Russell
** Anyone interested in holding office please email PTO.
In order to volunteer, ALL parents must complete a volunteer form. https://community.sdhc.k12.fl.us/wps/portal/community/sdhc.home/sdhc.volunteer/sdhc.applyvolunteer/#/Volunteer
Hillsborough County Student Nutrition Services offers healthy meals for breakfast and lunch to all students through the National School Lunch and Breakfast program. Click here to learn more about the program.
Free and Reduced School Lunch
Facts to Know:
A new family application must be submitted every year in August.
Applications can be accepted at the school site: but they are processed at the Healthy Meals Express Application Center.
Prior to approval, parents are responsible for the payment of all meals until the application is processed.
Past due balances must be paid by the end of the school year.
Meal Status Hotline:
To verify your student’s eligibility status for 2019-2020, call: 1-866-544-5575, and enter your student(s) 7-digit student ID number.
Questions about the process? – Please call 813-840-7066